Bennett Jones is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers have been admitted to the partnership. These remarkable individuals and leaders at the firm serve clients from our offices across Canada in our key industry groups and practice areas.
Bennett Jones' new partners are:
- Jason Berall – Commercial Litigation
- Stephanie Henry – Employment Services, Health Law
- Sarah Huot – Employment Law, Estate Litigation, Health Law
- Emily Kettel – Intellectual Property Litigation, Regulatory Law
- Bosa Kosoric – Securities, Corporate Commercial
- Dom Sorbara – Banking and Finance
- Christopher Travascio – Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, Capital Markets
- Osie Ukwuoma – Securities, Corporate Law
- David J. Wahl – International Arbitration, Construction Law
- Corey Yermus – Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets, Commercial Transactions
About Bennett Jones
Bennett Jones is one of Canada’s premier business law firms and home to 500 lawyers and business advisors. With deep experience in complex transactions and litigation matters, the firm is well equipped to advise businesses and investors with Canadian ventures and connect Canadian businesses and investors with opportunities around the world. Serving clients since 1922, we are proud to be the firm that businesses trust with their most complex legal matters.